ABOUT THE CENTER
Aims and Objectives of the Center
The aim of the center is to conduct interdisciplinary research on topics that are in line with the latest developments in technology and their application in the field of information systems.
The objectives of the center is as follows:
- To contribute to the production of knowledge, its dissemination and creation of economic value in cooperation with world-leading research institutions.
- To develop academic cooperation with stakeholders to create synergy in academic research priorities.
- To carry out research projects in priority research areas and publish high quality international research outputs
- To encourage international academic mobility
- To host scientific and sectoral events
- To generate financial resources to the center through collaborations with stakeholders to continuously improve the physical and technological infrastructure of the center and to attract and recruit qualified manpower
- To design and give training in related academic areas